We preach the good news to the people

Thursday 25 January 2018

The Promises of God For Believers

There are many promises in the Bible that God has made available unto believers and here are some of them, we need to remind God of these promises everyday. And you also need to believe them because Numbers 23:9 made us to understand that God cannot lie and He will do what He promised to do. Don't let the Devil trick you into believing that these promises are not for you. Read them carefully with FULL UNDERSTANDING :


And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. - 1 John 2: 25.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. - Ezekiel 36: 26.


If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1: 9.


But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4: 19.


Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness. - Jeremiah 33: 14-16.


For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. - Hebrews 6: 13-15.


The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. - Deuteronomy 28: 9.


And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. - Joel 2: 32.


Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. - Isaiah 45: 22-23.


Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. - James 1: 12.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment